2015 & 2016 Batch Freshers Registration Link
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
1. The cost of one pencil, two Pens and four erasers is Rs.22 while the cost of five pencils, four pens and two erasers is Rs.32.How much will three pencils, three pens and three erasers cost? (a) 26 (b) 27 (c) 25 (d) 30
2. Fathers age is 5 times his son’s age. 4 years back the father was 9 times older than son. Find the fathers’ present age. (a) 41 (b) 40 (c) 39 (d) 45
3. If the product of 3 consecutive integers is 210 then the sum of the two smaller integers is:
(a) 17 (b) 13 (c) 11 (d) 10
4. A clerk multiplied a number by ten when ten should have divided it. The answer he got was 100.what should the ans have been? (a) 3 (b) 1 (c) 2 (d) 4
5. In a certain company, 20% of the men and 40% of the women attended the annual company picnic. If 35% of all the employees are man, what percent of all the employees went to the picnic?
(a) 33% (b) 40% (c) 35% (d) 31%
6. A boy is born when his father is 27 years old. How old will he be when he is exactly half his fathers’ age?
(a) 23 (b) 24 (c) 39 (d) 27
7. 2 oranges, 3 bananas and 4 apples cost Rs.15. 3 oranges 2 bananas 1 apple costs Rs.10. what is the cost of 3 oranges, 3 bananas and 3 apples? (a) 30 (b) 15 (c) 10 (d) 20
8. A man, a woman, and a child can do a piece of work in 6 days. Man only can do it in 24 days. Woman can do it in 16 days and in how many days child can do the same work? (a) 14 (b) 16 (c) 10 (d) 15
9. Mahesh and suresh are ranked 31th and 32th respectively form the top in a class of 41 Students. What will be their respective ranks from the bottom ?
(a) 9th and 10th (b) 11th and 12th (c) 12th and 13th (d)10th and 11th
10. A can do a work in 15 days and B in 20 days. If they work on it together for 4 days, then the fraction of the work that is left is : (a) 1/10 (b) 1/4 (c) 8/15 (d) 7/15
11. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days can A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
(a) 12 days (b) 15 days (c) 16 days (d) 18 days
12. A train started from station ‘A’ and proceeded towards station ‘B’ at a speed of 48 Km/hr. Forty-five minutes later another train started from station ‘B’ and proceeded towards station ‘A’ at 50 Km/hr. If the distance between the two stations is 232 Km, at what distance from station ‘A’ will the trains meet?
(a) 160KM (b) 108KM (c) 132KM (d) 144KM
13. Find the time between 5 and 6 o’clock when the two hands of clock are 6 minutes spaces apart.
(a) 3 2/11 minutes past 5 o’clock (b) 6 6/11 minutes past 5 o’clock
(c) 20 8/11 minutes past 5 o’clock (d) 4 2/11 minutes past 5 o’clock
14. When I was born, my mother was 23 years of age. After 6 years, when my sister was born, my father was 34 years of age. what is the difference between the ages of my parents?
(a) 17 years (b) 11 years (c) 6 years (d) 5 years
15. Anil started a business with Rs.5000 and Rajesh joined afterwards with Rs.10,000. If profit at the end of the year is divided equally, then when did Rajesh join him? (a) 5 months afterwards (b) 6 months afterwards
(c) 9 months afterwards (d) 8 months afterwards
16. How should a profit of Rs.500 be divided into two partners, if one of them invested Rs.6000 for 5 months and other invested Rs.5000 for 4 months? (in Rs.)
(a) 3000,2000 (b) 300,200 (c) 2000,3000 (d) 1000,5000
17. Anil and suresh started a business with Rs.50,000 and 40,000 respectively. After 6 months Rakesh joined them with capital of Rs.60,000 They got a profit of Rs.6000, then profit of Rakesh is
(a) Rs.1500 (b) Rs.3000 (c) Rs.2000 (d) Rs.1000
18. If A and B get profits of Rs.6,000 and Rs.4,000 respectively at the end of year then ratio of their investments are
(a) 4:1 (b) 1:4 (c) 3:2 (d) 2:3
19. If the compound interest on a sum of Rs.5000 at the rate of 10% per annum is Rs.1050, then time period is (Interest compounded yearly) (a) 1YRS (b) 2 1/2YRS (c) 3YRS (d) 2YRS
20. The difference between simple and compound interests on a certain sum for 2 years at 4% per annum is Rs.50. The sum is (a) Rs.31,250 (b) Rs.38,000 (c) Rs.25,000 (d) Rs.20,400