We are organizing an Off Campus drive for 2016 Passed out Engg Graduates (B.E /B Tech) & MCA Post-graduates and Non Engineering Graduates like B. Sc/BCA/BCS for filling up some immediate openings in our Company.
We seek your support to give wider publicity to this activity both within your own students and neighboring institutions.
Desirous students meeting below mentioned criteria can register themselves for this Off Campus Drive at the below site
URL : https://registration.techmahindra.com
The site will be open for registration with effect from 24th Aug 2016 and drives intended to be conducted in the 2nd and 3rd week of Sep 2016
Mandatory Eligibility Criteria
1. Academic Criteria
· Entry Level Trainee Programmer
Qualifying Courses – BE/B. tech (CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&Tc/Telecom/Communication/Mech/ Electronics/Electricals/Mechatronic/Instrumentation /Automobile)
· Candidate should have passed the Qualifying Course in 2016 from any AICTE approved institution without any live backlog
· Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation (in /case done), BE/B. Tech and MCA(where applicable)
· Should have scored minimum of 70% in HSC or 12th and Diploma (in case done)
· Junior Technical Associate
· Qualifying Courses – B.Sc (Maths/Physics/CS/IT/Electrical streams only), BCA & BCS
· Should have passed out in 2016 w/o any live backlog
· Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC, HSC & Degree – However, candidates with minimum of 55% in any one of these three courses are also eligible provided they have minimum of 60% in other two courses.
2. Other Criteria (Applicable to both ELTP & JTA)
· Gap in Education – Should not have had more than 1 year gap after passing SSC/10th and should not have lost any academic year due to having failed in any course/subject ever for whatsoever reason.
· Course Completion within the stipulated timeline as per respective university guidelines.
Conditions for Employment
· Mandatory Service – Selected candidate(s) on joining will be required to sign an indemnity bond for Rs. 1 Lakh for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from the date of joining the Company.
· Work Place & Timings -Candidate(s) should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Centre’s or Client Locations spread across the Country as per Company specified work timings including shift working.
Selection Process – Candidates shortlisted from the registered candidates list will be called to appear for Campus Test, English Writing Skill Test, Tech and HR Evaluation with each of these acting as filter for next stage of selection process
Test and Interview Location – Affected candidates will be required to report to any of the selection centers nearer to their place of residence for test and evaluation on the date and time to be communicated to them over mail 10 – 12 days prior to the date of test. Endeavor will be to arrange test and evaluation at the place of preference to the extent possible. The entire activity (test and evaluation) planned to be completed on same day of test.
Note: – Transportation, accommodation and other logistics for appearing for the test and evaluation will be borne by the candidates themselves and Tech Mahindra Ltd will not reimburse any expenditure to any candidates.