1. Rajeev’s age after 15 years will be 5 times his age 5 years back. What is the present age of Rajeev ?
2. The ages of two persons differ by 16 years. If 6 years ago, the elder one be 3 times as old as the younger one, find their present ages
3. The product of the ages of Ankit and Nikita is 240. If twice the age of Nikita is more than Ankit’s age by 4 years, what is Nikita’s age?
4. The present age of a father is 3 years more than three times the age of his son. Three years hence, father’s age will be 10 years more than twice the age of the son. Find the present age of the father.
5. Rohit was 4 times as old as his son 8 years ago. After 8 years, Rohit will be twice as old as his son. What are their present ages?
6. One year ago, the ratio of Gaurav’s and Sachin’s age was 6: 7 respectively. Four years hence, this ratio would become 7: 8. How old is Sachin?
7. Abhay’s age after six years will be three-seventh of his fathers age. Ten years ago the ratio of their ages was 1 : 5. What is Abhay’s father’s age at present?
8. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 6 : 7. If Q is 4 years old than P, what will be the ratio of the ages of P and Q after 4 years ?
9. Sachin is younger than Rahul by 4 years. If their ages are in the respective ratio of 7 : 9, how old is Sachin ?
10. Present ages of Sameer and Anand are in the ratio of 5 : 4 respectively. Three years hence, the ratio of their ages will become 11:9 respectively. What is Anand’s present age in years ?
11. At present, the ratio between the ages of Arun and Deepak is 4 : 3. After 6 years, Arun’s age will be 26 years. What is the age of Deepak at present ?
12. Six years ago, the ratio of the ages of Kunal and Sagar was 6 : 5. Four years hence, the ratio of their ages will be 11 : 10. What is Sagar’s age at present ?
13. Present ages of X and Y are in the ratio 5 : 6 respectively. Seven years hence this ratio will become 6 : 7 respectively. What is X’s present age in years ?
14. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 5 : 7 respectively. If the difference between Q’s present age and P’s age after 6 years is 2, what is the total of P’s and Q’s present ages ?
15. The total of the ages of Jayant, Prem and Saransh is 93 years. Ten years ago, the ratio of their ages was 2:3:4. What is the present age of Saransh ?
16. Hitesh is 40 years old and Ronnie is- 60 years old. How many years ago was the ratio of their ages 3:5 ?
17. The ratio of the ages of a man and his wife is 4 : 3. After 4 years, this ratio will be 9 : 7. If at the time of marriage, the ratio was 5 : 3, then how many years ago were they married ?
18. The ratio of the father’s age to his son’s age is 7 : 3. The product of their ages is 756. The ratio of their ages after 6 years will be :
19. The ratio between the school ages of Neelam and Shaan is 5 : 6 respectively. If the ratio between the one-third age of Neelam and half of Shaan’s age is 5 : 9, then what is the school age of Shaan ?
20. The ratio of the present ages of two brothers is 1 : 2 and 5 years back, the ratio was 1 :,3. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 years ?
21. The present ages of three persons are in proportions 4:7:9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their present ages (in years).
22. Ten years ago, A was half of B in age. If the ratio of their present ages is 3 : 4, what will be the total of their present ages
23. A is two years older than B who is twice as old as C. If the total of the ages of A, B and C be 27, then how old is B ?
24. Eighteen years ago, a father was three times as old as his son. Now the father is only twice as old as his son. Then the sum of the present ages of the son and the father is :
25. The ratio between the present ages of A and B is 5 : 3 respectively. The ratio between A’s age 4 years ago and B’s age 4 years hence is 1 : 1. What is the ratio between A’s age 4 years hence and B’s age 4 years ago ?
26. A man is 24 years older than his son. In two years, his age will be twice the agS of his son. The present age of the son is :
27. A person’s present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After 8 years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old is the mother at present ?
28. One year ago, Promila was four times as old as her daughter Sakshi. Six years hence, Promila’s age will exceed her daughter’s age by 9 years. The ratio of the present ages of Promila and her daughter is :
29. Four years ago, the father’s age was three times the age of his son., The total of the ages of the father and the son after four years, will be 64 years. What is the father’s age at present
30. The age of father 10 years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father’s age will be twice that of his son. The ratio of their present ages is :
31. Tanya’s grandfather was 8 times older to her 16 years ago. He would be 3 times of her age 8 years from now. Eight years ago, what was the ratio of Tanya’s age to that of her grandfather?
32. The sum of the present ages of a father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago, father’s age was five times the age of the son. After 6 years, son’s age will be :
33. The total age of A and B is 12 years more than the total age of B and C. C is how many years younger than A ?
34. The age of a man is three times the sum of the ages of his two sons. Five years hence, his age will be double of the sum of the ages of his sons. The father’s present age is :
35. Q is as much younger than R as he is older than T If the sum of the ages of R and T is 50 years, what is definitely the difference between R and Q’s age ?
36. Rajan got married 8 years ago. His present age is 6/5 times his age at the time of his marriage. Rajan’s sister was 10 years younger to him at the time of his marriage. The age of Rajan’s sister is :
37. Father is aged three times more than his son Ronit. After 8 years, he would be two and a half times of Ronit’s age. After further 8 years, how many times would he be of Ronit’s age
38. The sum of the ages of a father and his son is 45 years. Five years ago, the product of their ages was 34. The ages of the son and the father are respectively :
39. The sum of the ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 50 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
40. A father said to his son, “I was as old as you are at present at the time of your birth.” If the father’s age is 38 years now, the son’s age five years back was :
41. The difference between the ages of two persons is 10 years. Fifteen years ago, the elder one was twice as old as the younger one. The present age of the elder person is :
42. If 6 years are subtracted from the present age of Gagan and the remainder is divided by 18, then the present age of his grandson Anup is obtained. If Anup is 2 years younger to Madan whose age is 5 years, then what is Gagan’s present age?
43. Ayesha’s father was 38 years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of her parents?
44. Sneh’s age is 1/6th of her father’s age. Sneh’s father’s age will be twice of Vimal’s age after 10 years.If Vimal’s eighth birthday was celebrated two years before, then what is Sneh’s present age?
45. In 10 years, A will be twice as old as B was 10 years ago. If A is now 9 years older than B, the present age of B is :
46. A person was asked to state his age in years. His reply was, “Take my age three years hence, multiply it by 3 and then subtract three times my age three years ago and you will know how old I am.” What was the age of the person?
47. My brother is 3 years elder to me. My father was 28 years of age when my sister was born while my mother was 26 years of age when I was born. If my sister was 4 years of age when my brother was born, then, what was the age of my father and mother respectively when my brother was born?
48. The difference between ages of two persons is 35 years. If 8 years ago, the older one is 6 times as old as the younger one, find the sum of their present ages?