1. Evaluate √6084 by factorization method.
2. Find the square root of 1471369
3. Evaluate √175.2976
4. Find the least square number which is exactly divisible by 10, 12, 15 and 18.
5. Find the greatest number of five digits which is a perfect square.
6. Find the smallest number that must be added to 1780 to make it a perfect square.
7. Find the cube root of 2744.
8. By what least number must be multiplied to 4320 obtain a number which is a perfect cube?
9. The least perfect square number divisible by 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 is:
10. The least perfect square, which is divisible by each of 21, 36 and 66 is:
11. The least number by which 294 must be multiplied to make it a perfect square is:
12. Find the smallest number by which 5808 should be multiplied so that the product becomes a perfect square
13. The least number by which 1470 must be divided to get a number which is a perfect square is
14. What is the smallest number to be subtracted from 549162 in order to make it a perfect square
15. What is the least number which should be subtracted from 0.000326 to make it a perfect square
16. The smallest number added to 680621 to make the sum a perfect square is:
17. The greatest four-digit perfect square number is :
18. The least number of 4 digits which is a perfect square is :
19. A man plants 15376 apple trees in his garden and arranges them so that there are as many rows as there are apple trees in each row. The number of rows is:
20. A General wishes to draw up his 36581 soldiers in the form of a solid square. After arranging them, he found that some of them are left over. How many are left?
21. A group of students decided to collect as many paise from each member of the group as is the number of members. If the total collection amounts to Rs. 59.29, the number of members in the group is:
22. The largest four digit number which is a perfect cube is:
23. By what least number 675 be multiplied to obtain a number which is a perfect cube?
24. What is the smallest number by which 3600 be divided to make it a perfect cube?
25. The digit in the unit’s place in the square root of 15876 is:
26. How many two digit numbers satisfy this property: The last digit (unit’s digit) of the square of the two-digit number is 8?