Infosys Freshers Recruitment 2018 Drive Freshers
Infosys has just announced its Recruitment Drive 2018 for Freshers and they are looking to hire about 30000 people this year as per sources.
Phase System –
The drive is conducted in Phases year wise –
- Phase 1 – Test in Feb
- Phase 2 – Test in April
- Phase 3 – Test in June
- Phase 4 – Test in August
- Phase 5 – Test in October
- Phase 6 – Test in December
Infosys Recruitment Drive 2018
Infosys has a fairly simple process for the test –
- Application by Candidate
- Resume Selection
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Checking Eligibility for infosys recruitment drive 2018
You can check your eligibility below, while Infosys does say that the drive is only for 2018 Freshers but in the post below we will cover on how 2016 and 2017 batches can apply and successfully get a job also in Infosys.
- Designation: Trainee System Engineer
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2016/2017/2018 Batch
- Experience Needed: Freshers
- Place: Across India
- Test Location : Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Pune/Kolkata
- Last Date To Apply: Variable (will change date if new drive comes)
- Engineering students who passed out in the year 2018 and 2017 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanical etc.)
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
Application Request for Infosys Recruitment Drive
Each phase looks like this –
- Day 0 – Infosys announces new Phase of drive
- Day 0 to Day 14 – Referring/direct application Window in which you can ask people to refer you or apply directly
- Day 14 to Day 17 – Form filling for referred students
- Day 20 – 1st Batch freshers written test
- Day 21 – Interview for 1st batch students
- Day 27 – 2nd Batch Freshers written test
- Day 28 – Interview for 2nd Batch
- Day 30 – 31 – Result Announcement
- Note that this has lesser chances of getting Resume getting selected as Infosys prefers Referral Drive more
- But, we suggest applying both ways via direct and also referral to increase chances.
- Visit Infosys website(after reading this whole article) –
- Go here – http://campusconnect.infosys.com/registration/studentregistration.aspx
- Also apply here ( New Infosys Portal) – https://www.infosys.com/instep/apply-now/
- You should fill out the whole form Positively
- Note your Reference ID and Password for Infosys Campus Connect Registration.
- Wait for HR to Contact you she will ask for additional information if any
- Reply to her
- She will send you the test details like location etc
- Study from Geek Placement for Infosys
- Give test and clear with ;). Voila wait for Training location mail.
- Look for someone who works in Infosys
- Ask them to refer you
- There is a very specific format of sending the details we have also covered that format in this post later.
- They will from their internal portal will refer you
- Within a few days (refer timeline above), you will get a mail from the talent acquisition department of Infosys.
- The Hr now will send you the registration form. Fill out that form
- Within the next few days you will be emailed all the details like the test location, batch, timings etc
- Start Preparing from Geek Placement
- Give the test and clear it within a few days you will be now be sent the joining location.
What are the Official Proofs and Documents you must bring for Infosys Off Campus Test Center?
- Candidates must bring ID proof (Mandatory to enter Infosys premises) – Pan Card and Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificates (From 10th class onwards) – All
- Latest Resume – 2
- Passport Size Photos – 4
Types of Questions asked in Infosys Recruitment Drive
The type of Time and Distance question asked in one of the papers is– If I start from home 2 hours late and travel at x km/hr 2, I will reach the office at r time. If I start 2 hours early and travel at y km/hr, I will reach the office at s time. Find the distance between home and work.
The new type of question is– A passage was given about 4 Mobile phones from the brands HTC, Nokia, Moto and Samsung. Each phone has a Dual Camera with megapixels ranging from 1 – 8. The questions asked were tricky and the candidates were asked to find the possible combination of megapixels they ask for.
Cryptarithmetic questions asked were- CARROT + MINT + PEPPER = TOMATO and please + make = offer – o+f+s+r
The candidates were asked to find the area of the Trapezium from the Mensuration Topic.
Can anyone solve this? Please explain. HOW + MUCH = POWER Then P + O + W + E + R =